Solved

Collecting Apps10 Cloud - MWS and DB server diagnostic information

• 8 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

I was reading through Tip: Collecting Application Server diagnostic information | IFS Community earlier.

What would be the option for a APPS10 CLOUD customer to obtain these kinds of stats?

We’re currently 8h/day operation after pandemic planning to gradually return to 24/7 coverage. These stats will help in monitoring the health of the landscape ..  With the cloud service, the customer does not have access to the servers themselves (RDP or otherwise) they being managed by IFS cloud ops. 

Would anyone know?

Many thanks.

paul.

icon

Best answer by DHCRADPA 15 June 2022, 00:57

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @DHCRADPA,

Please note that the IFS Cloud Services team doing 24x7 proactive monitoring for Infrastructure, IFS Applications, and the Database for IFS Cloud deployed customers.

Hope this clarifies your doubts.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

History tells that if the monitored parameters are not shared with the customer, the customer cannot plan any activities  on the cloud environments and the process is simply reactive. Since I started this topic we stopped twice the production system to “resize the drives”, while trying to migrate data in it. 

From a customer perspective, I need to know how much free space I have on the drives, before I’m planning to migrate case management attachments in. Cloud Ops get their alerts at 95% fill-up , while my MTK is crunching. By the time they put a “proactive” ticket up and someone sees it, the drives are full.