Solved

AURENA notification

• 13 May 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

when there are new business events requiring your attention and action.The notifications are shown in a single unified list where you can view details and take action such as Approving or direct to page  immediately. how to work in aurena client. this function always works in  IFS ee .

icon

Best answer by Rusiru Dharmadasa 13 May 2021, 09:23

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

If you are looking for streams notification functionality, that is already available in Aurena client as well. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

If you are looking for streams notification functionality, that is already available in Aurena client as well. 

i see it  . but it  can not direct to distinct page.just show message. I need click url to page.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Normally you should get a link like below, clicking this will navigate to the relevant page. Don’t you get this link? If yes, what is the Update level and the business event you attempted? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Normally you should get a link like below, clicking this will navigate to the relevant page. Don’t you get this link? If yes, what is the Update level and the business event you attempted? 

Yes this is what i want. how to configure?is There any document?

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

There is no need to configure anything, above example is by subscribing to a customer order and changing the order. That will trigger a new notification and show like above. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

For the documentation refer: https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/21r1/foundation1/010_overview/220_user_interface/about_streams/default.htm

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

There is no need to configure anything, above example is by subscribing to a customer order and changing the order. That will trigger a new notification and show like above. 

Thanks,Subscribe is OK, but subscribe is notify myself. I need to notify other people  .like ee ‘send to’ .

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Thanks,Subscribe is OK, but subscribe is notify myself. I need to notify other people  .like ee ‘send to’ .

like  this  in EE. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

No, to my knowledge this is not yet available in aurena. Following post confirms that again and explain two possible alternatives in Aurena. 

Hope that helps.