Solved

Aurena Lobby Navigation doesnt work with Custom Field

• 11 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi,

I have created a lobby element which has a custom field. It group by customer field (CF$_JOB_OFFICER) and show the Work Order count for each Job Officer.

When navigating to Aurena I want to pass value of the custom field.

When CF$_JOB_OFFICER is passed as above, it confused with ‘$’ sign and actual value of CF$_JOB_OFFICER is not passing for correct navigation, hence giving an error.

Is there a work around to pass custom field’s values for navigation?

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by shewa 18 November 2021, 08:17

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi @shewa , In Aurena we don't support datasource column names with '$' symbols since the dollar symbol is used to identify page parameters. Therefore when there are column names with $ symbols use the alias in the datsource designer instead.
For example :- lobby/c92ed96b-8bad-4bc7-b43b-36d551e77450?pageParams=DOC_LOCATION:$[Doc_Location]

Kind Regards,

Vinu.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Thank you for your response Vinu. 

I have already introduced alias in Datasource Designer as below.

But it is still not passing the value (passing null) for below link in Element Designer Web URL.

page/PrepareWorkOrder/Form?$filter=(startswith(tolower(Cf_Job_Officer),$[JOB_OFFICER]))

As my data source is a IAL, I used alias in the IAL itself without $. In that solution, value for $[JOB_OFFICER] is getting right but it is giving an error for a aliased column when navigating as I have ticked ‘Use Data Source Condition’. (in WHERE clause it look for JOB_OFFICER = ‘XYZ’ FROM ACTIVE_SEPERATE_UIV_CFV. But there is no column called JOB_OFFICER but  CF$_JOB_OFFICER exist ).

Appreciate your help on this.

Many thanks.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

I managed to fix the issue.

In above screen shot, removed space in JOB OFFICER in alias. So the alias was set as JOBOFFICER.

Then the above solution started working.

Thank you.