Question

Aurena - Customer Relationship Management Setup

• 28 April 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi Everyone,

We just got update 7 installed last week and I’m looking into the CRM. Does anyone know of any work instructions or flow charts on the setup? Trying to figure out where to start with the Business Representatives, roles, groups, etc. We are going to have higher level VP’s wanting to see all of their sales people on the dashboards and be able to drill into their teams. The regular help section is geared towards EE and not Aurena and there is nothing in the technical documents section.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Mike

6 replies

Badge +4

Hi Mike, I have the same requirement. Did you find any guidance/set up document for this?

Thanks,

Pradeep

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi Mike, I have the same requirement. Did you find any guidance/set up document for this?

Thanks,

Pradeep

Unfortunately no I haven’t, We are still working through everything. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

mess1153,

Is it that different from IFS9 version? In other words, try to locate the help text for IFS version 9 and dive into that text to see how it works. OK, I understand the GUI is quite different, but is the functionality really changed that much?

Steve

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

mess1153,

Is it that different from IFS9 version? In other words, try to locate the help text for IFS version 9 and dive into that text to see how it works. OK, I understand the GUI is quite different, but is the functionality really changed that much?

Steve

Thanks Steve! We went right from Apps 8 to Apps 10 so we never had this before.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Michael,

Here is a high level document about it and will try and source the demo video for you as well.

Regards,

Antony

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Michael,

Here is a high level document about it and will try and source the demo video for you as well.

Regards,

Antony

Thanks Michael! If you are able to locate any basic data set up information that would be helpful! We are still trying to set up Aurena properly.