Application messages not processing in IN/OUT queue or struck in Processing. Waht could be reason?

• 3 January 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Application messages are not processing in the IN/OUT queue and Struck in Processing. Waht could be main reason and how to troubleshoot the same.

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi Rajendra,

Assuming that you have this issue in APP10 or App9, I would say that you should check the STOP_QUEUE parameter on  the Application message queue.

If you navigate to the queue that you have the issue in Solution Manager > Integration > IFS Connect>  Setup IFS Connect, you can check the parameter.

If the queue is an’ in order’ queue, messages on that queue will not process if there is one failed message.

If a message seems to be stuck in a processing state, normally system recovers. If it does not in a reasonable time, then you need to get help from a technician to remove a stuck JMS message from the Middleware server.

I like to note that, I have only seen this scenario when users have done something they should not.

Regards,

Thilanka Madugoda

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

In addition to Thilanka’s notes, you can check J2EE logs for any errors. Also restarting Integration Server (APP10) or Managed Server (APP9) should release if the MDB is stuck for some reason (Network or power failure).