Question

Advaned Search across multiple LUs in IFS CLOUD

• 29 December 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

There are already a few topics that cover this but since they are closed or old, I would like to ask this question again as we are amidst an upgrade project from IFS 8 to IFS CLOUD:

How can we replace Advanced Search queries from IFS EE in the new IFS CLOUD Aurena client that cover multiple LUs?

Here’s an example copied from another thread:

We use this feature in so many places across the system and currently we can’t figure out any workarounds. I think all IFS administrators and power users will need this feature in IFS CLOUD. How is IFS solving their customers’ needs here? This is a very significant regression!

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

You can see from the previous topics on this subject, continued commenting has been blocked, but no solution is provided.

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

You can see from the previous topics on this subject, continued commenting has been blocked, but no solution is provided.

You are absolutely right. That’s why I brought this up again. This is an essential feature for IFS CLOUD customers that is currently missing entirely.

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

I agree, it is something that we use everyday and is built into many of our processes.  It is one of the many regressions that make it clear that IFS Cloud was not built with existing users or customers in mind - which is very disappointing.