Solved

21R2 Aurena - export confirmation

• 20 December 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

As Aurena user, I would like to have some confirmation once I try to export some data from list to Excel. Once I choose Export option there is nothing which would tell me that export is running. Is there a way how to add this? And can I open another screen while the export is running or it will be stopped?

icon

Best answer by Kasun Balasooriya 20 December 2021, 11:01

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @osojans,

When the export is running, the browser tab will automatically perform a refresh in the background.

If you are using Microsoft Edge chromium or Chrome, the browser tab should header will show the loading icon indicating that it’s performing the export in the background.  Refer the screenshot below: 

Once completed, the excel file will be automatically downloaded and should be visible under your downloads in the browser. 

Also, if the export operation fails, a toast message will be displayed notifying the end user that the excel export failed. Here’s a sample error:

Q: And can I open another screen while the export is running or it will be stopped?

A: Yes you are able to open another tab and  it will not stop the ongoing excel export. 

Hope this answers your question. 

Thanks,

Kasun