Solved

"Preview" of invoice doc on Instant Authorisation

• 30 October 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

The preview screen is working but for some users it is asking the user “Do you want to open or save this file”, but others it just automatically shows the pdf in the preview screen. How do you change this so it doesn’t prompt you to open or save the file before previewing the pdf file?

Thank you

icon

Best answer by ShawnBerk 30 October 2020, 18:02

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

Have you tried changing the User Settings under Document Management > Basic Data?  I think this radio button controls the dialog, so you probably want it to say Original.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Is there a way to turn this “preview” file download feature off in its entirety?  I have many users that get this pop-up when they go into Instant Authorization and it drives them crazy every time.  I tell them to just hit Cancel, but everyone is asking if this can just be turned off completely. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi @mlcscottonn / @Bjones  - did you manage to solve this issue? If so, can you please let me know how to? Some of our users also have got this issue all of a sudden.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Rajika.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @OMRRAJIKA ,

ShawnBerk resolution solved the issue I was having, I hope this helps.

Regards

Nikki

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi @mlcscottonn thank you for your response. Unfortunately it didn’t solve the issue for us :(

Regards,

Rajika.