Question

Posting Proposals - Link for 'I'm Next Authorizer'

• 12 July 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Looking for some help in making a shortcut link to the Posting Proposals screen populated with the “I’m Next Authorizer” button selected rather than the default “All”.  Currently my link takes me to the screen with “All”.  Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Apps 9, if it matters...

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @STMVALENTINE ,

What is the event action used to generate the mail ?

If it is below , i believe link should direct to Next Authorizer;

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @STMVALENTINE,

In APP9, once you select “I’m next authorizer” option, you will see the invoices that indicate you as the next authorizer regardless of whether the posting proposal status is balanced, unbalanced and awaited auth. That’s why you are getting such a result in APP9.

But a change has happen in APP10. In APP10, “I’m Next Authorizer” option will filter invoices the user is to authorize and therefore it will be filtered based on the posting proposal status “AwaitAuth”. As unbalanced invoices are not possible to authorize it will not be shown. 

This issue is reported to product development team to identify why there is a difference in selection criteria from APP9 to APP10 through solution 291981 and case is linked for that is G2249942. 

In order to get the selection you need, you can choose “I’m next authorizer” option and do a search in context for the status “AwaitAuth”.Then you will get the results you need. 

Kind Regards,

Kalpa.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @STMVALENTINE ,

As Xavier mentioned above, alternatively, you can setup new event action in order to find the set of invoices those have been set next authorizer as you.

For more information please refer below community post.

Thanks & regards,

Amalith

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Thanks for the replies...to clarify a little further.  I am not needing the email event to notify the person that they are the next authorizer (that works fine).  What I am looking for is a link that can be used to open the mentioned query and already have the ‘I’m next authorizer’ check box selected (and possibly the status message id selected as @Kalpa Veranga mentioned above.  The link I created always opens the query with ‘All’ selected.

Thanks for any additional help…

~JV

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Still no luck on creating a link to this Posting Proposals screen ...

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi,

Just try below

https://abc.com/client/runtime/Ifs.Fnd.Explorer.application?url=ifsapf:tbwPostingProposalQuery?COMPANY=ABC&CLIENTSEARCH=AAEAAAD%2F%2F%2F%2F%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%3D%3D

Regards,

Mukesh Gupta

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

@MKG019 I appreciate the response.  But, I have tried the similar approach from copying my address bar from the query after I got it the way I liked it, however, when clicking the link outside of IFS this only gets me to the screen with the default “All” radio button selected.  

I am finding it very difficult to get the “I’m Next Authorizer” selected from a link outside of IFS.  Beginning to think it is not possible.

I throw the challenge out there for someone to prove me wrong… :sunglasses: