Question

Mixed Payments - Attachments - How to Configure ?

• 20 December 2023
  • 8 replies

Badge +1

Hi,

I can se that others have asked the same questions about how to add a document / attachment into Mixed Payments and that this wasn't working but might work in the future.

Is this problem solved OR have anyone succeed of configure IFS to handle Attachment in Mixed Payments.

When I did the test of adding  Get_Document_Access  into  Mixed Payment the function wasn't accessible, so this might not work.

Thanks for you assistance 

Regards

Fredrik Dahlgren

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@Fredrik Dahlgren I’m on 23R1 SU4 and adding attachments in the Mixed Payment works well:

This also come as standard definition. No need to configure anything.

Badge +1

Yes, in cloud it seams to work but we are using IFSAPP10 UPD 17 

Hi,

This is not possible in App10 , there is no such functionality in that version. To connect to DOCMAN it is needed to add this:

and it is not possible.

Best Regards,
Pawel Dworzynski

Badge +1

Thanks, this is what I suspected, but I have got information from a partner of IFS that this should work in IFSAPP10.

//Fredrik

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

You can enable document connections in the following window, by adding a line like this: 

After adding it, attachments can be added also to Apps 10. 

Badge +1

@Ieva Rituma 

Thanks, I did this configuration but got an problem with stream was not readable

Any idea about this?

Some suggestion about low space on server is not related for us due we have plenty of space left.

Best Regards

Fredrik Dahlgren

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi,

I suggest you raise a case. I’ve searched the community and multiple options were suggested but it could be due to the setup of the database or some other reason so a more thorough look at your database instance is probably required. 

Badge +1

Hi,

I suggest you raise a case. I’ve searched the community and multiple options were suggested but it could be due to the setup of the database or some other reason so a more thorough look at your database instance is probably required. 

Thanks!