Solved

[ MIXED PAYMENT ] - Nothing happened with french language

• 21 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

HI

After having created a Mixed payment, i save it, and i add a transaction like “direct supplier payment”.

But with all right information i click on “save” and nothing happened … only this error message below

IMPORTANT : in english the same process, all is saved correctly.

Thank for your feedback 

icon

Best answer by Dammika Sandaruwan 22 April 2021, 10:48

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi Eric,

I had a quick look in regional test CmB and no error message appears when using French language as well. Have you received the error message for a specific customer? If so kindly report a support case to GSD so further investigations can be carried out.

Best regards,

Kalhari.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Eric FOULART ,

Its good if you can mention the English translation of the error message.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Eric FOULART ,

As we noted this error says ‘Assignment of an invalid value or value type has occurred in Mixed Payment Lump Sum’ and normally this error triggered when system tries to assign a value or value with a data type to a variable which is not supported by that value or the data type of that value. This works when you try with English means, the relevant English term of this value (basic data/ transaction data) is supported by this variable, but when you try this flow with French this value is translated to French which is not supported by this particular variable. We have checked this in core app 10 21R1 and this issue is not recreated in there. So as Kalhari mentioned could you create a support case to GSD, so we can specifically navigate through this flow to identify where this error occurred.

Thank You and Best Regards,

Dammika