Solved

Is there any parameter to not print correction invoice lines before and after correction?

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi community,

we would like to avoid the printout of Before correction lines within the correction invoice.

In the xml file I found this parameter used as condition <DISPLAY_CO_LINES>TRUE</DISPLAY_CO_LINES>, but I don’t know how to influence this and if this can help.

Thank you for any feedback!

Regards Martina

icon

Best answer by ALHAGMO 27 May 2021, 12:16

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @ALHAGMO,

Both Printed invoice and the Layout is created from IFS Standard packages. If you need to have only the correction lines then thisstandard report needs to be customized to have the corrected lines. 

If you wish to get the issue resolved through a customization, please contact your IFS consulting organization (or official IFS partner) and request it as a consulting service.

You can do this either by creating a new case using your consulting or partner support key  or via other channels as nominated by your consulting/partner organization.

Thanks and Best Regards

Madusha

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @ALHAGMO,

Additionally, I hope the below post would be useful. There’s a workaround  used by another customer

Thanks and Best Regards

Madusha

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi,

In a correction invoice, the value of DISPLAY_CO_LINES is set to TRUE if there are correction lines that exist. Furthermore, if there are no correction lines exist but if it’s a Correction or a Credit invoice also the value of DISPLAY_CO_LINES will be set to TRUE.

Since the XML is generated when printing, you cannot change the XML before printing.

Hence as @MadushaDissanayake mentioned you can go for either the workaround or the customization.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi,

finally I was able to fix the requirement by adding some visible conditions in the layout, most on table level: see attachment.

Thank you all for your input and help!

Regards Martina