Solved

In IFS8-Manual Customer Invoice quantity do not get reverse if we can cancelled the Invoice

• 9 July 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi All,

In Manual Customer Invoice we enter the quantity of the line items and it gets captured as well but If we cancel the Invoice the quantity does not gets reversed i.e quantity do turn in to minus in voucher information.   I have checked in IFS8 but this issue in all the environment. . Regards, Mukesh Gupta

icon

Best answer by Shehan Almeida 21 July 2020, 20:54

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Mukesh-

The RMA process (on the customer order side) can return goods to inventory and then a credit or correction invoice can be created.

Best-

Christy

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi Christy,

Thank you for the response,but we do not use Customer Order process.

Regards,

Mukesh Gupta

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Mukesh -

I am sorry but I am not familiar with how the Apps 8 process works without delivered goods.  I hope you can get this sorted out.

Best-

Christy

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi Mukesh,

As Christy stated above you can use RMA process to return the goods to inventory. You can use RMA with or without Customer Order. In your case you can use Order less RMA process to return the Goods to Inventory and then offset the Credit invoice created for RMA against the Original Invoice.

Thanks And Regards,

Akila

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi Mukesh,

When you cancel the manual customer invoice with QTY the reversal voucher will have the same QTY with negative sign. This is the standard and expected behavior. See some examples from both APP8 and APP10. (Core Environments)

APP10

APP8

Therefore, I can confirm that ‘Customer Invoice quantity do get reversed when cancelling. I do not see any issue here. 

Best Regards,

Shehan Almeida.