Solved

IFS10-Nordea Bank Cross Border Payment, Regulatory Reporting Tag

• 3 June 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi Team,

How to enable regulatory reporting tag in Pain 001.001.003  ISO20022 xml file.

Noreda bank (Sweden) requires electronic supplier payment (cross border payment) to have this tag.

I have created the national bank code and update the same in supplier master, invoice tab still but value doesn't appear on XML output file.

Regards,

Mukesh Gupta

icon

Best answer by Sugandi Nadeeshika 3 June 2021, 14:16

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

HI @MKG019 ,

Is your requirement to have the defined ‘National Bank Code’ in output XML?

If so, you could follow below steps.

1. Go to ‘Payment Institutes’ >  RMB & Payment Methods Per Institute > Select relevant payment method (ISO20022) > Format specifc info per institute
  1. Check whether a value appears under below highlighted field
  1. Create an invoice. Make sure that ‘National Bank Code’ is provided in below field (RMB > General Info)
  1. You could connect the ‘NBC’ using supplier payment proposal window as well (If not connected via the invoice).
  2. Thereafter, process the invoice and the payment as usual.

I have done a quick check in IFS Core Environment under above steps and was able to get the tag in output xml as follows,

Hope this would be helpful.

Best Regards

Sugandi

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi Sugandi,

Actually I was looking for these details basically under regulatory reporting tag.

One question can we not connect thr National Bank code in Supplier Master invoice tab and it will pick up automatically in invoice and finally in payment.

Regards,

Mukesh Gupta

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi Mukesh,

As per current set up and per my understanding such connection isn’t there. So you will have to connect the NBC manually (As mentioned above). 

Best Regards

Sugandi

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

You can set default value on supplier. And if Okay you do not need to make any manual work to get it into the payment. / Br Andreas