Solved

Format Specific Information per Institute not linked in IFS Cloud21R1

• 1 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi,

is this already adressed to be fixed or is this something which will not be implement in IFS Cloud?

Usually when clicking on the button “Format Specific Information Per Institute” I get redirected to another projections/view where I need to enter crucial basic data in order payments can be processed with this format in IFS….

Yet, this is not working:

Many thanks for any help!

Best regards,

Siri

icon

Best answer by jabous 1 July 2021, 18:25

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi Siri,

could you please check data in the Payment Formats window under the Client mapping button ?

Maybe there is missing some settings for this payment format ?

Best regards,
Małgorzata

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Per RnD on the reported issue:

“In the core version Regional TEST CMB App10, there is no command is available for - Format specific information per institute for payment format - PLBREPLN.

This is applicable for both IEE version as well as for IFS Aurena client.

However, in GET environments, specifically when you enable Split Payment functionality for polish companies, then this option is available in IEE version.

A point to note is that -  GET functionalities in App 10 have not been converted into Aurena yet. Therefore, you can not check this in Aurena yet and expect the same functionality as in IEE.

So you have simply compared a functionality in  IEE in that is available only in GET with the Core version in Aurena client.

Please note that you can not compare these two bases.

I checked this in the App 10 CORE IEE and App10 CORE Aurena instances and I see the behaviors are agreeing with each other.”

In other words, Format specific information per institute is only available with GET.  In addition, it is only available with GET in the IEE version.  Since the GET functionalities in App 10, has not been converted into Aurena yet; the Format specific information per institute Is not yet available. So you will have to wait for GET to be converted into Aurena.  Please let me know if this resolves your issue.