Solved

customer statement in details

• 13 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I need to generate customer account statement  in details and hiding the canceled invoices and payment.

what shall I do ?

icon

Best answer by Dinushi Liyanage 14 February 2022, 08:34

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @Nagah.khaled,

I assume that what you have referred here as customer account statement is ‘Customer Statement of Account’ and “canceled invoices and payment” means Customer Invoice Status “Cancelled” and “PaidPosted”. 

If I am correct here, ‘Customer Statement of Account’ shows only all open (unpaid) customer transactions of the company, as at the date for which the statement was ordered. here Open Transactions include all the Customer Invoices other than with Status; PaidPosted, Canceled, Preliminary and Printed. Accordingly, I believe your requirement is fulfilled here.

kind regards,

Shanuka.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi,

The ‘Customer statement of Account’ lists the customer's situation as of selected end date. It contains all open (unpaid) customer transactions of the company as of selected end date.

Alternatively Customer Ledger Open Items report also can be used to print a report of your customers’ open items

Best regards

Zuha

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi @Nagah.khaled ,

I believe you have already received an answer in the below post regarding obtaining the statement in detail through “Customer Transaction Report” instead of “Customer Statement of Account” report. 

So, if I understand you correctly you are looking to obtain a statement in detail similar to “Customer Transaction Report”?
If you are content with the level of detail in “Customer Ledger Open Items” report, you can use that as Zuha mentioned.
Otherwise, you might have to go for a customization of the “Customer Statement of Account” report itself.

Kind regards,

Dinushi