Solved

Customer Order Project Connection error

• 7 February 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

I am receiving the following error when I RMB on a Customer Order Line and select “Connect to Activity”.

The activity I am connecting to is on a Project that is created with the same Order no. as the Customer Order. I have compared the Customer Order with another Customer Order that is connecting successfully and both are identical (same parts on the Order line and the project is the same also)

AccountingCodeParts.MISSCODE: The value I100453 used for the code part Project is either missing, is a budget/planning code part value or has invalid time interval

Where “I100453” is the Customer Order number and also the Project ID that I am trying to connect to.

Thank you for any replies.

icon

Best answer by jdoherty 16 February 2022, 08:58

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

If this project and activity has been used previously in the same way, I would then check the dates. Check the dates on the financial project(valid from / valid until) and then check the activities.  I would expect a different message if the activity was the nature of the issue. 

Best regards

Thomas

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @jdoherty,

As Thomas said, this error is mostly likely to pop up due to a Expired code part. You can change the ‘Valid Until’ date to a future date for the expired code part via Code Part window (Accounting Rules\Code String\Code Part Values).

As per the information in the error message, you need to look for this expired record in the code part- Project.

Kind regards,

Shanuka.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

No it isn't anything to do with the dates, I checked them all, that is not the issue.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @jdoherty,

As per my understanding this is where you could get it fixed if the error is related to a Basic data set up error in Code Parts. However, I have seen some cases where similar errors have been reported to IFS Support, and after the investigations it has been found out that the error is related to some customizations. Therefore, I doubt that this could also be one of that scenarios. 

I would suggest that you raise a case to IFS Support for further investigations.

Kind regards,

Shanuka.

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hello @jdoherty ,

If you could attach a screen shot, similar to below that would be helpful to answer this issue.

Error clearly state “value I100453 used for the code part Project is either missing” so place is to check Project Code part first.

There should not have any impact when Project and Customer order have the same ID.

Also attach a screenshot if possible, the customer Order that you are trying to connect which shows the due dates of the line.

Thank you,

Kasun

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

I have resolved this; it was a combination of the dates in the

• Customer Order screen (Wanted Delivery Date)
  • Project Navigator (Early and Finish dates of Project Activity)
  • Code Part Values (Code Parts tab -Project tab-Valid From/Valid Until)

They all have to be in sync. I am using Apps10 btw.