Solved

Customer Direct Debit runs - Automatic matching bank recs

• 25 February 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

It looks like our Direct Debits runs are being posted to the same cash account/Gl code as mixed payment, but for some reason I cannot see these coming though to the automatic  matching screen for bank transactions.

Is there anything I should be changing or doing different that would allow these to show or is there something I am maybe doing incorrectly that is stopping these from showing?

icon

Best answer by Chirantha 16 March 2021, 11:50

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi,

I hope that you are referring to the bank transactions section of standard bank reconciliation functionality in CORE. 

If that is true, your direct debit transactions recorded by the bank should first be available in your bank statement. The bank statement date ( Or reconciliation Date) is compared with the actual cash transaction date used by the bank for recoding its transaction (When value date functionality is off,) and it determines whether to show a particular transaction or not.

Any transaction which has an equal or lessor date (IFS-Automatic Transaction Matching window- Bank transaction Section-- in the field -cash transaction date) with a bank statement date, will be available for reconciliation.

Best Regards,

Chirantha.