Question

Abandoned checks

• 22 October 2019
  • 4 replies

Does anyone know if IFS apps 10 has a process to handle abandoned checks?  In App 8 we had to develop a MOD.  Just want to know if 10 has this functionality.

Thanks,

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi Daniel,

What do you mean by abandoned checks? Are you referring to the unclaimed checks which is governed under Escheatment laws?  

Could you please summarize the MOD you have developed in APP8?

Best Regards
Eranda

Hi Eranda,

By abandoned checks, I do mean unclaimed checks for enchantment.  I don’t have any detail on the MOD I am little inexperienced with IFS.

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi Daniel,

According to my knowledge, there is no specific enhancement in APP10 for abandoned checks when comparing with APP8. If you can explain what are you currently doing in the MOD, we might be able to see whether there is any workaround in the flow.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Daniel,

If you can provide a little more detail around the requirement, it would help to offer some further advice. I am not familiar with Escheament laws in US, but having just googled it, i am a little clearer. 

I’m just wondering if there is anything in other functionality we can leverage rather than consider another mod for apps 10 for you client.