Question

PSO keeping exception aknowledgements from FSM load file

• 15 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

HI, 

Is there a possible way that you can ensure that when the load file from another application like FSM is sent to PSO, any exceptions that were previously acknowledged are kept and not showing after the DSE works out the schedule?

This will be for 6.9 version of PSO and if a specific version of FSM needs to be required then that would be great

Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Dear Jamie,

As per my understanding, once the LOAD executes (the bulk XML which carries all the information related to a particular Scheduling Window) the information related to the subjected Scheduling window will get overridden. The PSO will not store the past information.

Once a correction is done in PSO, it should be transferred back (broadcast) to FSM (or the any other external application) and changes need to applied in that database itself.

Then, once the next LOAD job is executed, whatever the changes done will automatically included in it and there will not be any requirement to store the past changes in the PSO end.

Thanks and Regards

Ruchira

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Thanks Ruchira, 

That was what I was thinking myself and was wondering if there could be another way but no that is fine. Thanks for the comment and I will speak with the customer accordingly to confirm the best approach for this. 

Kind regards, 

Jamie