Solved

Missing information about who did manual changes in PSO

• 10 November 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge +6

Hello,

If I make manual changes to an activity in PSO, is it possible to see who made the changes? I have found this information in the documentation and it seems like it would be possible.

I have enabled the parameter ReasonRequired and now I must give a reason each time I make a change to an activity, but in the History Tab I still cannot see information about who made the changes or the reason. Should I look somewhere else or is there another parameter for that?

Thank you very much,

Iulia

icon

Best answer by Sajith Anushan 26 February 2024, 15:20

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

What is PSO integrated with? Even though you are doing the change from PSO, if workbench broadcasts are enabled, then the EA application should send the Reason value back. 

Badge +6

Hello @Sajith Anushan, thank you very much for you answer. PSO is integrated with Cloud. Do you know where I can check if something is missing?

Badge +6

Hello, does anyone have any idea why this Reason column is not being populated in the IFS Cloud connected PSO environment? 

I have tried it for example with a dataset coming from OSV and it works.

Thank you very much,

Iulia

Badge +6

Hello, does anyone have any ideas here how the dispatcher for example can see the manual changes made to an activity? I know about the new Manual Change History panel,  but unfortunately the change history lasts only during the current user session and it disappears afterwards. 

Are there any plans maybe in the new release regarding this functionality? Or did anyone face this issue before?

Thank you very much!

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hi Iulia - IFS Cloud will be supporting PSO Manual Changes Reasons from 24R1 onwards. It is possible to audit this then.

Badge +6

Hello @Sajith Anushan, thank you very much for the information.