Question

FSM-Web Client Portal

• 15 June 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Can anyone please tell me how i can do some admin level changes in Web client portal.i want to do some customization that should affect on the web client.

Do I need to do some code level .dll customization for that as there is limited option to do the changes from the smart client back end which reflects on the Web client.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hi Pinmaya,

This could heavily differ depending on what exactly you are trying to change. If there is a difference between the web client and smart client this could even be a bug. The clients allow for a lot of customisation so alot of requirements can be completed using the existing functionality within FSM already.

Hope this helps.

Lee Pinchbeck

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

It doesn't helped me,

To make it simple, i have created one user def field in smart client and wrote a script for that it is working fine for smart client. But when i apply that script as web client it should work for web client also.But the user def field is coming in web client but data is not reflecting on that user def field.Why the data is not reflecting in web client?

Hope it is clear.

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hi Pinmaya,

It should be. The web client should just be an alternative way of viewing the front end so should display the same as the smart client. You would need to log this as a case with full replication steps and details of the code for it to be investigated further.

Kind regards,

Lee Pinhbeck