Solved

FSM Alert Business Rule - More than 1 alert

• 10 August 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hello,

Currently we have an alert set for when a part need is entered, the alert will display the part alternatives for that original part.

However, if there are 3 part alternatives, it will only show 1

Below is the business rule, how can i modify it in order to perform this?

icon

Best answer by Lee Pinchbeck 11 August 2020, 12:29

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hi @jbernardo,

This would usually be done by using a XML output Business Rule and then using the XML code to return the multiple rows required.

Kind regards,

Lee Pinchbeck

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @jbernardo,

This would usually be done by using a XML output Business Rule and then using the XML code to return the multiple rows required.

Kind regards,

Lee Pinchbeck

@Lee Pinchbeck  figured, and worried as much as I’m still grasping XML when it comes to rules such as this. Would you be able to assist in building such a script?

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hi @jbernardo,

You would need to log a Consulting Resource Request for assistance in writing an XML script to perform the function you want.

Forming scripts is above the scope of the Community Forums.

Kind regards,

Lee Pinchbeck

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @jbernardo,

You would need to log a Consulting Resource Request for assistance in writing an XML script to perform the function you want.

Forming scripts is above the scope of the Community Forums.

Kind regards,

Lee Pinchbeck

Great - Thanks ..

Where do i do that? Our implementation partner never advised where that is located

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hi @jbernardo,

This would be raised the same way you would raise a regular support case except you choose the key for consulting resource assistance rather than support. If you are unsure on this it would be best to go back to the partner. 

The partner may be able to assist directly with the script themselves and, if not, they can raise the case or advise you how to raise the case through for further assistance.

Kind regards,

Lee Pinchbeck