Solved

FSM 5.7 - On Order Hyper Link not working

• 27 March 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

In the stock search screen, when your record comes up there is an on order hyperlink, clicking that brings you to the purchase order search.

In this case it gets an error about condition code. see screenshots. This has never worked for us. Not sure if its a mapping in the UI that is incorrect

Click on the hyper link here
after clicking the hyper link this error appears

the column DOES exist in that table

icon

Best answer by Mike The FSM TechnoGeek 8 April 2020, 16:43

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +17

This is possibly because you have a custom version of the STOCKONORDER screen which does not include the condition_code field in the SearchCriteria panel, either in a visible group or in the ‘hidden’ group.  Do you have a custom version of the STOCKONORDER screen?  My guess is that the navigation detail for that hyperlink tries to set condition_code in the search criteria of the STOCKONORDER screen, but the field is not there.  If this is your issue, I suggest one of:

1. Use the baseline version of STOCKONORDER screen.
  2. Add stock_bin.condition_code to the Search Criteria on your custom STOCKONORDER screen.
  3. Remove the conditon_code field from the lookup navigation for the ‘on order’ hyperlink in a custom version of the STOCKSEARCH screen.
Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Ah i never even though to look at the UI based on that error! We took a version of FSM from our sister company so they must have toyed with a custom stockonorder screen. i just reverted to the original incase anyone ever wants to use condition code.

Thank you @Mike The FSM TechnoGeek !!!!