Solved

Easy way to customize IFS FSM theme as per Customer branding?

• 16 July 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Easy way to customize IFS FSM theme as per Customer branding?

Appart of the exixsint thems we want to have out own theme for customer.

icon

Best answer by Dhanushki Pahathkumbure 24 July 2020, 05:44

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

For this question, I guess that you are asking about creating a customized lobby from the words “IFS FSM theme as per Customer branding”. When customizing the lobby you have two discrete options.

(1)Customizing an existing lobby format ​​​​​​.

(2)Importing a separately built custom lobby.

For the option (1), navigate to the Overview screen and there you can change the title page, set formatting such as colours, set data source parameters and specify other general information.

The Element designer window could be used to access the element designing function. An element is a series of specifications that define how information from a data source is displayed in the Lobby such as counters, bar charts, pie charts, etc. An element includes layout, data displayed, navigation, and formatting information. In addition, the Data source designer screen could be used to specify a data source by specifying SQL or in other words client scripts. 

On the other hand we can import an already built customized lobby as per option (2).

Apart from all of these, if I have misunderstood the question and If you are asking about customization of colours/screens/languages/images , I would recommend to use UI Designer, Custom metadata, message translations and client scripting.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi @NisalG ,

Thanks for responding to this, I was looking for the easiest way to get the color theme customized File>Ui Themes in FSM Client menu. Further want to cheek if this has effect on the Web Client Colors as well or not.

Any Documentation on that.

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @ShivamShukla321 ,

For customizing colours,  I think you have to add a new application resource file >»>  add a directory name "Themes"  to the installation directory of smart client

>» >  add xml theme files to that directory . The newly added theme files will be displayed in UI themes menu.  Hope this will work. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi @NisalG,

Is there any way to set at-least the primary, secondary colors SmartClient and WebClient OR customer theme need to be Customized and its not configurable as per customer Branding colors like we can set primary, secondary colors in Mobile Design?

Thanks,

Shivam

Userlevel 4
Badge +15

Hi @NisalG,

Is there any way to set at-least the primary, secondary colors SmartClient and WebClient OR customer theme need to be Customized and its not configurable as per customer Branding colors like we can set primary, secondary colors in Mobile Design?

Thanks,

Shivam

You can customize your own themes by creating a GlobalThemes.xaml file from one of the default themes and adding the changes to the colors and logos as you need. You would upload the custom theme xaml files to the path denoted by the PATH_TO_CUSTOM_THEMES app param.   This way it is also possible for us to configure our own themes to be visible under file > UI themes in smart client. there can be only one theme in GlobalThemeXaml though.

For web client, there are some app params also that defines primary colours. E.g. WEBCLIENT_PRIMARY_COLOR: Primary web safe hex value that defines the applications main branding color, and other params to set images and logos which you could check.

For mobile , for changing logis and colours you can use the mobile designer to specify logos and themes.