Question

Dispatch dates

• 23 March 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Is there any setting in scheduling dataset that determines up to what date, I can see the assignments only upto Mar 22

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Can you check the Scheduling Work Days on the underlying Scheduling Dataset?

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

hi Alexander, I changed scheduling work days field in sch dataset but it did not bring any change. BTW, under appointment availability, we have request period/period start offset--what are these?

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

What I don’t quite understand: You said you only see assignments till Mar 22, but aren’t there also boxes on Mar 24 etc.?

Regarding Appointment Availabilities, have a look at this: IFS Cloud - Scheduling demystified (22R2) | IFS Community, section Appointment Booking.

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hi Alexander, Checked this document but I am missing something as I am unable to see the dates before 22 march (when I saw on 23rd). If I see today, it will show me till 27 March. So start date for gantt is a problem that I wanna change to may be 1 month earlier.

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hi alexander, apart from this, I have a requirement to set the visibility of different datasets as per the user. Like user of site 1 should see dataset of site 1only while right now, my users can see all datasets, so all tasks & resources of those datasets

The user is of site1 but she selects site2 dataset & sees all tasks/resources of site2

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

As of today the Dispatch Console only allows you to see allocations for today and in the future. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Thanks