Question

Problem with saving a file in a repository of type "File Storage"

• 20 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge +4

I've created a file storage repository and when creating a revision of a document, there is a problem with saving the file. When I try to write, I get the error below.

The repository configuration looks like below.

In addition, I changed the settings here.

Should I set anything else?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

If it's Cloud deployment, you should contact IFS Cloud Services or IFS Support to make sure the IFS Cloud File Storage service is up and running. If it's Remote, you need to ask an IT person in your own organization to do the same. When the use of File Storage in Docman or Media Library fails, the problem is most likely not in Docman or Media Library.

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

By the way, you said you create a new repository and that you get the error when you are creating a new revision of a document. Where was the previous revision stored?

Badge +4

I've created a new repository and a whole new document class for that repository. I want to test this repository for this new class.

Badge +4

Where can I check if the relevant services are running correctly?

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

That's something I'm afraid you need to ask from the people working with our platform. See my earlier reply above on Remote vs Cloud deployment. What you/they need to do is to make sure the File Storage container/service is up and running.