Solved

Online Document Signature

• 16 May 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi Community,

One of our customer has a requirement for document sign where they need to get the quotes signed by the customer online.

I am aware that in document management we have the functionality to get the approver signature on the document but here the customer doesn’t have access to IFS.

So, we are thinking of integrating with document sign software like DocuSign, Adobe etc.

Could anyone share their experience with this regard and suggest which document sign application will be best suited to integrate with IFS.

Looking forward for the suggestions & feedback

Regards,

Mithun K V

icon

Best answer by Mathias Dahl 16 May 2023, 21:06

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

This is in our roadmap. We wish to have something in place for 23R2 even, but it's not something we can commit to at this point due to certain dependencies.

We have some experience that we can share and that is that both DocuSign and Adobe Acrobat Sign should be possible to integrate with as a customer modification. There are other players as well that we think have very similar integration capabilities.

Good luck with your implementation!

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@Mathias Dahl has this been developed for 23R2?

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

OK, I found my answer. The customer needs to buy a specific SKU to be able to use this feature:

Error when Sending container for signing | IFS Community

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

OK, I found my answer. The customer needs to buy a specific SKU to be able to use this feature:

Yes, and also it's not available for Remote deployment at this point, only Cloud deployment (IFS managed cloud service).

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Yes, and also it's not available for Remote deployment at this point, only Cloud deployment (IFS managed cloud service).

Hi @Mathias Dahl,  are there any plans to make this available to remote deployment for Cloud in the near future?

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

@LauraB 

We want to do it as soon as it's possible for us to do so. Right now we are waiting for a new platform feature to be enabled in Remote deployment.

24R2 might be possible but it's nothing we can promise at this point. 25R1 is more likely. 

That's what we can say at this point.