Solved

Single occurence name greying out occasionally when modifying a quote - any ideas?

• 14 September 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Would anyone know why the single occurrence ‘Name’ field would grey out??

We are creating the quotation from business opportunity - 9 times out of 10 it works okay, but occasionally the quote greys out the name field on the single occurrence and we cannot amend. So if we want to put a contact/contractor name in the single occurrence we are unable to.

The work around is to open up a new sales quotation screen, re-enter the quote number and it frees up the field! Any ideas:

Example 1 - Single Occurrence unchecked - delivery = document address - all as expected :)

Example 2 - Check the Single Occurrence box - name and address is now greyed out!

Only way to clear this issue is to open a NEW window, look up the sales quotation

Example 3 - New window, now I can enter name/address after the single occurrence box is checked

Any ideas what is causing the screen to lock the field??? What can I do to stop this.

Driving me nuts as no errors at all and cant see any background processes holding it up. It doesn't free up no matter how many times we refresh

icon

Best answer by paul harland 15 September 2020, 14:31

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

If reproducible, it sounds like it needs to be reported to IFS Support