Question

ORA-20105: Assert.IS_VIEW: "" is non existing view.

• 13 August 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

I’m trying to delete two customers created by mistake, as prospects.

I’m receiving the following error message in the debug console. ORA-20105: Assert.IS_VIEW: "" is non existing view.

The only information displayed on screen is: "" is non existing view.

The customer form have three custom objects, can it be related to those? I have tried to run the form without them and then delete the customer - but same result.

Since there is information missing in the error message it is a bit hard to know where data or connections are missing. I can’t see any mandatory fields that are missing data either.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

is this IFS Enterprise Explorer or Aurena?

Maybe go to the Custom fields page and check they are all synchronized correctly

If Enterprise Explorer: On the customer page, try RMB - custom objects - reload configuration.

If the error is still there, please upload some screenshots showing the custom objects

Userlevel 7

I’m trying to delete two customers created by mistake, as prospects.

I’m receiving the following error message in the debug console. ORA-20105: Assert.IS_VIEW: "" is non existing view.

The only information displayed on screen is: "" is non existing view.

The customer form have three custom objects, can it be related to those? I have tried to run the form without them and then delete the customer - but same result.

Since there is information missing in the error message it is a bit hard to know where data or connections are missing. I can’t see any mandatory fields that are missing data either.

I’ve seen this issue  (not specifically on the customer) with some of the upgrade scripts not granting access to certain views properly. Is this Apps 10? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

is this IFS Enterprise Explorer or Aurena?

Maybe go to the Custom fields page and check they are all synchronized correctly

If Enterprise Explorer: On the customer page, try RMB - custom objects - reload configuration.

If the error is still there, please upload some screenshots showing the custom objects

Thank you for the answer.

This is IFS Enterprise Explorer, 10 update 7. I tried to reload configuration, error still remains.

The synchonized check box is marked. Attached a screenprint over the three objects.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @GISANCAR, If the issue is still there, please try refreshing dictionary cache via ‘Refresh Server Cache’...

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

@GISANCAR  @paul harland  @anmise  @Nalaka Samarasinghe 

Hello All,

Thanks, Gisancar for posting this question I have the same issue right now.

I was wondering if you found the solution ?

Thanks,

JL

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

@GISANCAR  @paul harland  @anmise  @Nalaka Samarasinghe Hi All,

I am also getting the error while updating functional object description in Equipment object navugator screen but I have view and column detaiils in the error. Tried dictionary refresh and reloading custom objetcs still the same 

screenshot below for referencr :

Appreciate any help :)

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Amitesh

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Check the Object Connection Transformations settings. If you have a connection there between certain logical units / entities, that no longer have a needed field in the view, you can get this error message. Check the logical units you currently working with.