Solved

Inter-Site Order - EDI Coordinator Missing

• 15 September 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Has anyone had issues with Inter-Site orders stopping because of an error message that states the EDI Coordinator is missing for the customer?

The customer has the EDI Coordinator filled in and when I RMB to Approve it, it defaults to the correct coordinator. 

We are on IFS10, UPD10

icon

Best answer by Kanishka Dilana 16 September 2021, 08:26

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

There are several places in IFS Application where you define an EDI Coordinator for your Customer/Site. 

Two such places are under Customer Record > Order tab > Message Defaults sub tab (First Screenshot) and Site record > Sales and Procurement tab > Message Defaults sub tab (Second Screenshot).

Often you run in to the given error if you use ‘Automatic’ Incoming Order/Schedule Approval, yet don’t define an EDI Coordinator to support that. So, it could be that EDI Coordinator is missing in one of these places (In your case, you get Customer ID also in the error, so most probably it could be the first case, i.e. no EDI Coordinator defined for your Customer REM - 50).

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

@Kanishka Dilana - I do believe that was the issue, I was missing info at the site level. Thank you so much!