Solved

IFS CRM Panel Error on launch

• 20 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

When launching CRM panel in outlook we get the following error below. Ideas why this might be happening? 

icon

Best answer by Manoj Ruwanhewa 20 October 2021, 23:10

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Badge +15

Hi @montez.knowles ,

As per my understanding you have configured to use RM panel with ADFS authentication

I hope you have done below steps.

1.Add adfs server URL in to AppDomains section in manifest file.

2.Add https://<fully_qualified_domain_name_of_the_app_server:port> /main/ifsapplications/rmpanel/AppCommon/Auth/Callback.html as a redirect URL for Aurena application in ADFS Management tool.

3.Add api://<INSTANCE_NAME> as a relying party identifier for web API of Aurena application in ADFS Management tool. The INSTANCE_NAME here is the instance name given for the IFS Applications instance.

It is possible to have this kind of error when you incorrectly do the 3rd step of setting instance name as the relying party for Web API in the ADFS tool.

Note: If ADFS configuration has two application groups already created for web client and native client then it is needed to make them as one single application group in order to work with IFS Customer and Supplier Relationship Management Panel. The difference in this case is that the Web API and the Native Client Application would be created in the same application group as the Server Application that was created for Aurena. Aside from that, the setup is the same (refer more info in Configure Active Directory Federation Service page in technical documentation).

Hope this helps you to troubleshoot the issue.

Regards

Manoj

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Thank you @Manoj Ruwanhewa .

I will get our IT Dept to review your suggestion.