Solved

How to enable the check box Exclude from Total in Business opportunity line

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi Team,

Could someone explain me when the check box '’Exclude from Total'’ is enabled in business opportunity lines. I tried lot of scenarios but this field is not at all allowing me to use this option

Much appreciate your help!!

icon

Best answer by Annjse 17 June 2022, 14:05

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi,

The Exclude from Total check box is only used when an opportunity line is linked to a sales contract line. The check box is selected in the sales contract line if the line should be excluded from the sales contract value. The line value is then also excluded from the total opportunity value. It is not possible to edit the check box from the opportunity, it only shows the value from the linked contract line.

/Anna

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi,

The Exclude from Total check box is only used when an opportunity line is linked to a sales contract line. The check box is selected in the sales contract line if the line should be excluded from the sales contract value. The line value is then also excluded from the total opportunity value. It is not possible to edit the check box from the opportunity, it only shows the value from the linked contract line.

/Anna

Hi @Annjse ,

Thank you for the response!!

Yes, it works as you mention but the exclude for total check box will be check when the sales contract revision is set active.

Regards,

Mithun K V