Solved

How can I see the status of each line in shipment window?

• 9 September 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

I connect the customer order to a shipment. when I go to the shipment window I would like to see the status of each line like I see in the customer order ( reserved, release, etc.)  the thing is the I don’t want to return to the customer order to see which lines are on reserved, release or picked because I will waste time. How can i see the status of each line on shipment?

icon

Best answer by william.klotz 9 September 2021, 22:27

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@RoanyNF you can use the status column in shipment lines tap to track the customer order line status.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

@RoanyNF you can use the status column in shipment lines tap to track the customer order line status.

Why I don’t have  the status column in shipment lines? I mean to see the status in the shipment window.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@RoanyNF Go to Shipment Lines window/ RMB on the columns/ Column Chooser/ Check whether the status column is hidden. If so, move it to Visible Columns. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

@Rasika Lakmal  I don’t have that column. Do you know if i have to change in any other place? please help me, I can’t found it

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

@RoanyNF Go to Shipment Lines window/ RMB on the columns/ Column Chooser/ Check whether the status column is hidden. If so, move it to Visible Columns. 

I don’t have that column. Do you know if i have to change in any other place? please help me, I can’t found it

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@RoanyNF I have checked this in our APP9 environment. However this option is not available in APP10. You can create a custom filed to enable the functionality. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

@RoanyNF I have checked this in our APP9 environment. However this option is not available in APP10. You can create a custom filed to enable the functionality. 

would you be kind to show me how to do that?

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi @RoanyNF ,

Take a look at this thread where I posted how to add a custom status field on the shipment lines.

Regards,

William Klotz