Skip to main content
Solved

Different discount depending on Sales person

• 26 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello,

Is it possible to setup a Campaign with different discount-% depending on who the sales person it?
As example:
Part number 123456 with a list price of 1000 Euro
Order created by Sales person 1 = gets 5% discount
But if Sales person 2 make as identical order, he will get 10% discount?
A sort of Level 1, level 2, level 3 discount structure that copies the different discounts into the Customer Order automatic, depending on who the Main Rep. is.

We are currently on Apps9, pending switch to Cloud, so question goes for both systems.

Thanks,
Michael

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

@KaneDK there is no way to control pricing by the sales person / main rep. One thing that you could do is to have 2 different sales campaigns with different coordinators. Then when a CO is entered with the correct coordinator the system will pick the price from the correct Sales Campaign.

This means that you would need your sales persons created as coordinators and duplicate the sales cmpaigns with different discounts based on coordinators.

This could work, but of course it would require additional data to be created.maintained. Let me know what you think.

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

@KaneDK there is no way to control pricing by the sales person / main rep. One thing that you could do is to have 2 different sales campaigns with different coordinators. Then when a CO is entered with the correct coordinator the system will pick the price from the correct Sales Campaign.

This means that you would need your sales persons created as coordinators and duplicate the sales cmpaigns with different discounts based on coordinators.

This could work, but of course it would require additional data to be created.maintained. Let me know what you think.

This looks interesting, I will have to explore that option a bit further, thanks for the suggestion.

Best regards,
Michael