Solved

Background Job Message

• 3 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

We recently ran across this backgound job message and I am not familiar with it.

COMPANY101PROJECT_IDADSCDORCHEEXCLUDED_STATUS1 EXCLUDED_STATUS2 EXCLUDED_STATUS3 SUB_PROJECT_IDACTIVITY_SEQ

Any help is appreciated!

icon

Best answer by Dumeesha Wanigarathna 3 August 2021, 17:03

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Tenecia.Seeley ,

It is good if you can add a screen print of the background job. You have added only the parameter set. We cannot get any clue from that to answer

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Tenecia.Seeley ,

This background job is from Project side. However I have done a bit if knowledge search and noted below information from one of a bug description -  bug 145168

The given database procedure (Activity_Element_API.Upsert_Refresh_Data) is called when we do RMB > Copy Sub Project . This procedure updates the summary data (the data displayed in Cost, Revenue, Hours tabs in Activity/Sub Project/Project levels in Project Navigator). Since this is more time consuming the above bug has done changes to  update summery data as a background job. 

Therefore I believe this background job was created from that. You may check whether you have performed that kind of action (copy sub project) in your environment.