Solved

Own Process Share or Export

• 10 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

I have some success organizing different task and streamlining the process by using the “Own Process” functionality.

It has enabled my team to create custom menus, RMB, conditional formatting, and conditional fields to keep the user experience pretty clean without introducing extraneous options when not applicable.

To start, I have had interns work on designing different Own Processes under their own account, as proof of concepts. I don’t want to alter their permissions to allow access to base profiles in order to publish their pages. And I would love not to have to recreate these individually under the base profile as it would be quite time consuming and double work.

Is there a way to export these Own Process versions of pages?

I know I can save all my RMB separately and import them, as well as any lobby elements we have mapped to forms or pages. Sending these pages to others via “Stream or Email” only send a link to the original configuration of the view. I really need a more efficient process for sharing these Own Processes, any help is much appreciated!

icon

Best answer by PhillBronson 22 March 2023, 01:27

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

You need to Add to Application Configuration Package

Its a RMB menu item that will be present up under the right permission set

Once an Application Configuration Package is created you will be able to add other objects to the same package, export, and version them.