Solved

ERROR - ODP_RESOURCE_NOTFOUND - (ODP_RESOURCE_NOTFOUND Error): Object has already been deleted by another user. Resource not found.

• 26 March 2024
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hello Ifs community

I have created migration job to load data in Part Based tab for sales price list page.

Lines are inserted but when i want to deleted or updated it i get this error

And when i try to modify one column of this line insert through migration job i had this error message :

but I have no problem deleting or modifying manually created lines. I only have this problem for lines loaded via data mig job.

This is my migration job source mapping :

thank you in advance for your help.

Regards.

icon

Best answer by kvbe 4 April 2024, 10:21

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @ArcElhadC ,

I would suggest to run a quick report to compare a manually created line and a migrated one. So you can search for differences between the data. Maybe a column is not filled or something like this.

BR
Martina

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi @ArcElhadC ,

I would suggest to run a quick report to compare a manually created line and a migrated one. So you can search for differences between the data. Maybe a column is not filled or something like this.

BR
Martina

hello @Makede  i did the comparaison. Manually created line and Migrated one have same value.

I didn't notice any difference.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi @ArcElhadC , which procedure that you have used to insert data to this view? can you share your migration job configurations detail (database information, method list)?

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi @ArcElhadC , which procedure that you have used to insert data to this view? can you share your migration job configurations detail (database information, method list)?

Hi @Nirogini Janstin 

I uses this method to

insert data

method list attributes :

database information :

source mapping

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

@ArcElhadC , the procedure is MIGRATE_SOURCE_DATA?

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

@ArcElhadC , the procedure is MIGRATE_SOURCE_DATA?

Yes, i use the MIGRATE_SOURCE_DATA procedure.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

@ArcElhadC 

So issue was that the VALID_FROM_DATE is a key field storing its date as 2024-04-04 00:00 
and when using sysdate, IFS does not complain but it stores the date as 2024-04-04 12:12

(note the difference in the hours)

When you delete it tries to fetch the objid/objversion using this  VALID_FROM_DATE and it cannot find any record because there is a mismatch between the dates, so for IFS the object does not exist anymore. 

to solve it you can use this so the date from sysdate is correctly created 

TO_CHAR(TO_DATE(SYSDATE, 'YYYY-MM-DD'),'YYYY-MM-DD') 

and that will work.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

@ArcElhadC 

So issue was that the VALID_FROM_DATE is a key field storing its date as 2024-04-04 00:00 
and when using sysdate, IFS does not complain but it stores the date as 2024-04-04 12:12

(note the difference in the hours)

When you delete it tries to fetch the objid/objversion using this  VALID_FROM_DATE and it cannot find any record because there is a mismatch between the dates, so for IFS the object does not exist anymore. 

to solve it you can use this so the date from sysdate is correctly created 

TO_CHAR(TO_DATE(SYSDATE, 'YYYY-MM-DD'),'YYYY-MM-DD') 

and that will work.

@kvbe  Thanks for the solution! It's working perfectly.