IFS 10  core build 

icon

Best answer by NickPorter 14 April 2020, 23:00

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi TecSuraKu,

Can you give a bit more detail on your question? What you want to achieve or what you see at this moment that you don’t like?

Regards,

Steve

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

@TecSuraKu I’m not if sure I fully understand the question… the way to start Apps10 Application Server in Apps10 would be to run <IFS_Home>\mws-svr.cmd in a Command Prompt that was opened using “Run as Administrator”.

Then enter START (or whatever other option you need like STOP or RESTART), then which server you want to start or enter ALL to start them all.  After you enter the password it should start all relevant application components for you such as main_server1, int_server1 etc.

If this doesn’t answer your question please let us know by providing more information.

Thanks,

Nick

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi TecSuraKu,

Can you give a bit more detail on your question? What you want to achieve or what you see at this moment that you don’t like?

Regards,

Steve

Hi,

I want to start IFS 10 server using script. so what is sequence for starting IFS server like Admin, middle ware, Http Server . 

Could you Please let me know from where I can find the script for Starting IFS server in IFS Home?

Regards

Suraj