Solved

Supplier > Purchase > payment terms

• 8 April 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi all ,

i want to change Payment Terms but it is not active. where i can change that ?

icon

Best answer by Anushi Seneviratne 8 April 2022, 12:02

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @Canersen ,

Ability to update payment terms on purchase tab changed sometime in the past. Current functionality is if you have both purchase and invoice components installed system will allow only the payment terms on the invoice tab to be editable. Basically payment terms on the invoice tab will be used and not in purchase tab. You should consider payment data in invoice tab for both PO and invoices.

BR,

Anushi

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

​ hi @Anushi Seneviratne 

i think its not right. you can see on the screenshots invoice tab 30 days but in every new invoice its coming 60 days default. ​ ​

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @Canersen ,

As per IFS Apps 10,  the field, Payment Terms is disabled in Purchase tab where you cannot enter any value. 

For old records, I believe there was a script to wipe out old payment term data in purchase tab. So I suggest you to report this issue to GSD team as a support case for further investigations. 

BR,

Anushi

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Yeah it can be on IFS10 but im using IFS8. Also when i create new supplier its coming blank. 

So i create support case  but they not answer me yet. and i tried here for solition.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @Canersen ,

This functionality change is visible in IFS Apps 75 as well which is older than Apps 8. 

\Anushi