Solved

Shop Orders Material Planning: Note Text field update and save

• 15 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

“Note Text” field update and save causes query changes on screen view. This results in having to run the query after each save when making ‘Note Text’ updates to orders.

We are currently running in Apps10.

Are any other users experiencing this same difficulty, or is there a way to control the data that is being pulled after selecting save?

Below are the usual steps taken.

1. Search criteria is entered to filter down to Order, Release and Sequence No. from Shop Orders Material Planning screen (this typically includes a series of orders)
  2. ‘Note Text’ column is updated on the data lines
  3. Once saved, the data refreshes to only show the last Order number that was entered in the original query

Be advised that this is happening when one or more release or sequence exists for the same order number.

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by Shani Fernando 15 November 2021, 22:50

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @AXZKWORKMAN,

It seems this issue doesn’t exist in APP10 latest release environments.
I tested using the below shop orders. But the reported issue cannot be recreated.

Could you kindly let me know the UPD version you are in?

I would advise to log a support case. So a functional consultant can further investigate this issue.

Best Regards,
Shani

Badge +2

Thank you Shani, we are on UPD 9. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @AXZKWORKMAN ,

I just noticed that once we add the “Note Text” and save the Shop Order line, the edited Shop Order disappears (tested in an APP10 latest release environment).

Kindly create a case. :)
So we can further investigate if this is a bug or the standard behavior.

Best Regards,
Shani