• 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

We have 3 remote warehouses, all different remote assortments for their parts 

Truck 1 - Remote Assortment 1

Truck 2 - Remote Assortment 2

Truck 3 - Remote Assortment 3

We issue off parts from work orders to take parts off the Trucks

We want to replenish our trucks from 1 Main ‘non-remote’ warehouse, according the their remote assortments (refill point qty, and refill to qty). 

How can we  create transport tasks to take parts from the main warehouse to the remote warehouses?

When I manually run ‘refill all putaway zones’, nothing happens. I believed it should have created these transport tasks.

I’d like to do this manually or automatically. But must be missing something. 

My storage zones, Putaway Zone Basic Data, And Site is setup as such:

1. I believed that Putaway Zone basic data eliminated the need to do putaway rankings at the inventory part screen. And instead let you do it at the site level. So mine are NOT setup on the Inventory Part screen.
  1. All my remote warehouses trucks1-3, and Main warehouse appear as ‘putaway zones’ from the warehouse navigator
  2. In warehouse navigator -> general tab -  All 4 are Putaway destinations
  3. In warehouse navigator->remote warehouse ->general tab - All 4 are all ‘appear as putaway zone’ and Ranking 1.
  4. Non of these 4 warehouses are checked ‘Automatically Refill Putaway Zones’ 

I do not know what I am missing. 

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

I believe that I may have resolved it.  Perhaps I must have Putaway Zones designated at the inventory part level. And removed from the putaway zone basic data.

My inventory parts are now as follows:

This appears to work well. Though I wonder if I even need storage zone MAIN.