Solved

Intersite - Direct Delivery

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hello,

on this thread is a very helpful documentation to set up the intersite process, but I need some further assistance in this scenario:

An external customer places an order at the demand site A, the demand site orders the part at the supply site B. The supply site B delivers then directly to the external customer (not via site A).

Can someone help with this scenario?

Thanks, 

Golo

icon

Best answer by Lumini Sahabandu 11 May 2022, 09:21

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @golo.naito 

This scenario can be catered through the supply code : Int Purch Dir’, at the external customer order line ( Demand site customer order , Site A in this case ). Once you set the supply code to ‘Int Purch Dir’  in Site A and proceed the customer order which is created in the Supply Site ( Site B in this case ) can be delivered to the customer directly. 

Once done go to ‘Register Direct Delivery’ and search for internal PO number there. Once you complete with register direct delivery , Internal PO will be closed and the External customer order will be Invoiced / Closed.

Many Thanks,

Lumini.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi @Lumini Sahabandu,

thank you so much, it worked!

Golo

Badge +4

I am looking for additional assistance with this.  We are finding some situations where the connected Purchase Order is still in an arrived status and is not closed.  The items are showing shipped, arrived, and shipped on all the connected items, but the PO just remains open.  I don’t know if it is something that we need to change a setting on, or if we are doing something in error, but I am seeing that we have over 20,000 purchase order lines from one site to another with 0 due at dock.  I would expect these should all be closed, but would like additional help, or see if there is a “clean up” feature that could be used instead of looking them at them one by one.

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

@KrisBrmml 

You would do better to repost your question as a new topic.  This topic has already been answered so it won’t flag most folks to look at it.  Only the ones who have subscribed to this previous topic will see it.  Posting on closed topics is usually not a good practice.