Solved

Distribution Order Planned Delivery Dates appearing on weekends

• 7 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hello, 

I have noticed an issue with several DOs between my Sites where they now appear to be showing a Planning Delivery Date of Sunday. 

The planned receipt date is Monday.

However my delivery routes are setup for Tuesday and Thursday.

I am not sure why the system keeps proposing a delivery date during non working hours. Is there another parameter it may be looking at that is causing this behavior? Any guidance would be appreciated. 

icon

Best answer by Piyal Perera 13 February 2024, 11:34

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@cjohnson did you check the distribution calendar at site level? Maybe that calendar is setup as a 7 working days week - Mon-Sun.

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

@Marcel.Ausan yes, I did. Both calendars do show as excluding weekends. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @cjohnson,

The calculation logic for Planned Delivery Date/Time is:

Default is planned ship date + delivery lead-time from site to site supply chain parameters.

This date is same as Planned Delivery Date on CO line and Planned Delivery Date on PO line.

The forward calculation of default dates described above is only used on DO created manually. DO created by any of the planning tools will be given a date when the parts should be available in stock on the demand site. This date should be set as Planned Receipt Date. The other dates are calculated backwards from the planned receipt date using the same lead-times as above.

regards,

Piyal