Question

List of Active Problems

• 9 November 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2
  • Sidekick (Customer)
  • 25 replies

Is there a list of known problems that we could look at before submitting a ticket to IFS support? It would be great to evaluate whether it’s a known issue before opening up a ticket.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @nwest

Internally we use the case search tools to do that. It’s not possible to open up the cases to the customers and 3rd parties for obvious reasons. 

With that in mind, IFS Community is the best option to do so. Before posting questions, you can search within community and see if it has been raised before. If not, you can simply raise it. When you do so, we usually search within internal tools and see if the issue is known. If it is known and you’ll be informed. Else, we investigate and try our best to come up with an answer. If it needs further investigation, we inform you to raise a ticket. That way, you issue will be addressed by experts. With close to 15k members, with 25k+ topics in discussion and with 70k+ replies I’m sure you’ll surely find what you are looking for. 

Best Regards,
Charana

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Searching issues on assyst communit or submitting tickets take time for responses (specially waiting IFS responses) and creating that list of active problems should save a huge time for us (customers and the problem management IFS team for responding tickets). I really do not understand why IFS has resistence for creating that usefull list for the customers. The list should includes besides the number and titles, the complete descriptions of the problem, the workaround (if exists), development status, release version planned, etc. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Agreed, this is a big miss by IFS (and previously Axios). Why make your customers spend their time searching a wiki and community posts when it would be quite easy to just post a list if existing problems by Assyst version on the Community somewhere. 

Badge

@nwest @jyork @robertonakai 

Hi all,

I’ll be reaching out with a formal introduction, but in the meantime, I joined IFS assyst on Monday in a Customer Success role and I will be responsible for working with our NA customers to ensure your success with the assyst platform, and our partnership.  I spent 10 years at Axios (until 2016) so while I'm new to IFS assyst, I am very familiar with assyst and many of the NA customers.

I agree with you- we need to publish known issues to help streamline things for all of you.  I followed up internally and am pleased to say that this is something we are actively working on (there was a meeting about it yesterday) and while I don’t have a specific timeline for delivery, I expect it to be sooner vs later.  I will update again with additional details/timing next week.  

Cheers,

Erin Bailey

Userlevel 3
Badge +12

Hi All,

To add on Erin’s information, I would like to confirm we are always interrested in any feedback or suggestions you may have.
Please have a look at our Feedback page on the Community.
You can fill a survey and see the changes we implemented  to imporve your Customer Experience.
IFS Voice of the Customer Program | IFS Community

Kind Regards,

Caroline

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

@nwest @jyork @robertonakai 

Hi all,

I’ll be reaching out with a formal introduction, but in the meantime, I joined IFS assyst on Monday in a Customer Success role and I will be responsible for working with our NA customers to ensure your success with the assyst platform, and our partnership.  I spent 10 years at Axios (until 2016) so while I'm new to IFS assyst, I am very familiar with assyst and many of the NA customers.

I agree with you- we need to publish known issues to help streamline things for all of you.  I followed up internally and am pleased to say that this is something we are actively working on (there was a meeting about it yesterday) and while I don’t have a specific timeline for delivery, I expect it to be sooner vs later.  I will update again with additional details/timing next week.  

Cheers,

Erin Bailey

Hi Erin, any update on that?
Cheers