Solved

Date of Last Action Event Monitor

• 5 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

There seems to be a bug pertaining to the date of the last action field. For example, if I create an event monitor where I want to find all events where the “Follow-up Request” action was the last action taken, it works correctly. But, if I indicate that I’d like to find events where that action was taken, say, at least 5 days ago or more, the date filter doesn’t apply. In fact, it’ll still show events where the action was taken the same day that I am running the query. 

I’ve tried looking in the release notes but I can’t find any mention of this bug. My organization is running on assyst 11.2.3.

icon

Best answer by DanMahon 3 October 2023, 14:08

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Bumping this.

Badge

Had a similar issue to this, raised an issue with IFS and there is no work around until they address in a future update apparently 

Badge +1

I remember this issue, reported it years ago when we were on 11.2, was confirmed as a Problem back then with regards to Use Last Action searches not adhering to the date/time parameters.

We’re on 11.6.0 and seems to work these days. 11.6.0 addressed a lot of Problems for us that we accumulated between 11.2 to 11.5.