Solved

Request for latest MWO Windows Installation Files

• 7 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge +3
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 6 replies

Could you please share the latest version of MWO windows app installation files for APPS10.

App required:  IFS_mWO_EAM  APP10, latest version in windows store (i think it is 10.22.1448.0)

Platform :  Windows

We have a secured environment and there is no internet connection on the devices.  So, need the installation file for app installation.

icon

Best answer by Rukmal Fernando 7 March 2024, 02:37

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

@CSL please raise a Support Ticket and our GCS colleagues will be able to provide the latest binaries for you.

Today (7th of March) is the release date of IFS Applications 10 UPD23, and the latest version of MWO Maintenance as of today is 10.23.1461.0, so I recommend you go for that rather than 10.22.1448.

Best regards,

Rukmal

Badge +3

Thanks Rukmal.   I raised a support ticket and they closed the ticket asking to raise in community. I will try again.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hello @CSL,

Could you kindly raise a support case again and ask them to direct it to the MWO support team. You can also link this community post in the case as well. Will ensure it is picked up.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ibrahim

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Thanks @Ibrahim Naazir

@CSL you can also point to the post below. Although it refers to IFS Cloud, it is the same process for Apps10 as well.

Best regards,

Rukmal