Solved

How to make visible planned working time for a person resource in "Allocate resource" page

• 3 December 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi all,

In IFS Cloud 21R1, I am looking for the required set up to make visible planned working time for a person resource in "Allocate resource" page.

From the legend, I can see color codes corresponding to Calendar Details so it should be possible to have them displayed

What I have done so far :

• create a day type dependant schedule in HR and assign it to the employee with time base = generated results
  • the employee is linked to a resource with “use of HR schedule” activated
  • I executed 2 background jobs : Generate Timrep intervals and hours + Generate calendar for Gantt
  • I selected the option “Show working time” in the settings of the “Allocate resource” page

And yet I have a grey line throughout the day :

What am I missing ?

Is there anything else to do ?

Thanks for your help

Lénaïc

icon

Best answer by janise 17 June 2022, 13:58

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi Leniac,

In Aurena Gantt there is a minimum zoom in limit required to display work time. Try zooming in more. I think that could be the issue for having grey line throughout the day without showing work time.

Best Regards,
Dilani

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Dilani 

Following your advice, I tried zooming in more and it did not change anything.

The line remains grey throughout the day.

Kind regards

Lénaïc

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi Leniac,

Ok that was a general guess related to Gantt. Sorry that didn’t helped. Since this is a functionality related to service I think you might get a quicker answer if moved there.

Best Regards,

Dilani

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

To get availability visible in 21R1 Gantt

I find to late that it got solved via Service, but below you get a short set up requirement…

1: Set up the resource and connect to a schedule…

2: In Gen Res, run the “Calculate Resource Capacity” for the resource.

3: Then set up a New Databas Task Schedule gor the Databas Task “Generate Calendars for Gantt”.

4: Run the Database Task Schedule

5: Check Background job and wait until ready

6: Hocus pocus and you will get the availability visible in the Gantts.

Regards,

//Janne

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

hi

I did some settings in 

I added the shift in Resource shift calendar & I am able to see that in res shift gantt, also in dispatch console. But what is work time calendar & how is it related to res shift calendar, what happens when we generate it

Is there any document on calendar?

What is work day?

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @anushakh 

The question in my post was referring to resource availability coming from HR schedule and not from Resource shift. These are 2 different ways to set up resource availability.

i would advise you to create a new post on the Community to ask your question.

Kind regards

Lénaïc