Solved

Cannot Cancel Work Order!

• 7 April 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hello Comminity,

In the work order, the material has been issued. However, "material requisition unissue" was made on the grounds that an erroneous transaction was made.

• The process cannot be continued because the customer number is not entered in the "Co Information" tab. This error message is received when customer number information is entered: Authorized and transferred posting lines exists in the work order and cannot be updated.
  • When I want to create a new work order by canceling this work order, we get this error when we try to cancel it: work order xxxx has posting.

As a result; I can neither continue nor cancel the work order in which I issue material and withdraw this material requisition unissue.

I am sharing the pictures below. Do you have any suggested solution?

when you want to cancel
We cannot enter customer information later. but not the hardest in the first place
I can't revoke authorization either.
remove error: Not allowed to remove authorized or transferred codings.

Thanks,

Regards.

icon

Best answer by Thommy 7 April 2022, 17:09

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi,

You will not be able to cancel the work order due to that there are transactions on it (one issue and one unissue transaction). Doing the unissue will balance out the results in the accountings in finance but on the work order it counts as just another transaction.

What you need to do is to finish the work order (perhaps with a comment in Directive or Work Details).

That should be possible without entering a CO number.