Solved

At what point does the current position of the serial object change from 'Under Transportation' to In Facility or Inventory?

• 24 February 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Even though the customer order is Delivered and Invoiced, the serial object still says Under Transportation. How do we change this?

Thank you in advance

icon

Best answer by Kasun Manuranga 25 February 2022, 07:46

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @MGamage 

The current position should be updated to “InFacility” if the customer order is properly delivered i.e. when the state changed to “Delivered”. We have no control over on this field as it is happening in the background. 

Do you find more objects or just one object with this issue? If it is juts one but others similar orders have worked then this could be suspected as a data error. Unfortunately we cannot directly change it.

Perhaps you can try to create a RMA and see whether it can get returned to current position In Inventory and try delivering in another order. However if this is for one record then I have seen in the past most were corrected from Data scripts.

If this is continue to happen then better create a Support ticket.

Regards,

Kasun

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi Kasun, 

Thank you very much for your input. I have checked customer environment and they do have a number of objects showing under transportation even though the description says its delivered via customer order xxxx. I will discuss next steps with customer.

Thank you,